Description of Parts
|R&D T1 Turbo System
Kit Includes complete Turbo w/ bracket, Turbo Inlet & Outlet Pipe, Turbo Muffler, Intercooler Kit, Power Plenum Air Filter, Crankcase Ventilation System, Fly Wheel Cover w/ Oil Drain, Dual Boost controller, ECU Tune, and All supporting hardware
R&D 2014 SVHO-FX Ride Plate Shop Services
Part # 122- 18003
|R&D 2014 SVHO-FX Aquavein Intake Grate
Part # 112-18010
|R&D 2014 SVHO-FX Grate/Shoe Seal Kit
Part # 162-00010
R&D 2014 SVHO-FX High Performance Cooling Kit
Part # 660-18002
|R&D 2014 SVHO Intake Sleeve
Part # 612-17997
|R&D 2014 SVHO-FX T1-PG Reprogrammed ECU (Specify RPM Limit)
Part # 802-00701
|R&D High Performance Titanium Retainer Kit
Part # 612-94016
|R&D 2014 SVHO-FX 14/20 PRO PITCH Impellor Kit
Part # Call for custom Turbo specifications
R&D 2014 SVHO-FX Pro Series Sponson Kit
Part # 122-01804
|R&D 2014 SVHO-FX VTS Quick Shift Cam Kit
Part # 162-18010
The R&D Yamaha 2014 SVHO-FX T1 Turbo Kit was developed to significantly improve overall engine horsepower, handling, and pump efficiency with easy to install “Race Proven” high performance “Bolt On” parts specifically targeted specifically for Recreational or Offshore Class Competition using 91 octane pump gasoline! R&D has been testing relentlessly for well over 5 years to finally bring to market a bullet proof super reliable turbo charger kit that’s completely boost tunable on the fly! The R&D Turbo Kit confidently delivers a once and for all solution to Yamaha’s never ending clutch failures. Offshore and hard core recreational enthusiasts will have full adjustability to control boost pressures and horsepower out put on the fly while riding, or in a race! Run 10 pounds of boost at 7800 RPM all day long, or flip the switch for an added 16-18 pounds of boost and 60 plus horsepower to pull away from your competitors! The R&D T1 Turbo Charger Kit will add power adjustability that’s not possible with a supercharger! R&D Turbo Kits have been extensively tested in all water conditions for performance and reliability for over 2 years in true hard core racing simulated conditions. The R&D Turbo Kit will add a full 15-17 miles per hour to top speed performance and transform the Yamaha SVHO-FX into one of the best handling, and most competitive watercraft! The R&D T1 Turbo Kit runs great top speeds on 91 octane pump gasoline or Sunoco 100 Racing Gasoline (depending on ECU Program). Trust R&D, over the past 29 years, no other aftermarket company has won more Pro Stock National, Offshore and World Championship Titles! Now after years of development, Turbo Charger Kits will lead the way!
- The All New R&D 2014 SVHO-FX Aquavein Intake Grate is great top speed performance adder for the 2014 SHO! Replacing the speed robbing O.E.M. grate with the R&D Race Proven Aquavein will add some serious top speed to the SVHO GAURANTEED! The R&D Grate will significantly reduce cavitation, increase acceleration, and add 1-2 mph plus to top end performance in flat or rough water conditions! The Aquavein Grate will deliver a noticeable increase in rear end traction, and top speed stability. Low and high speed cornering stability is also significantly increased.
- The New R&D Yamaha FX SVHO Ride Plate Modification Service has some new speed tricks added to increase overall handling performance that will add to the SVHO’s top speed performance! Testing has proven to add 1-2+ MPH over the stock 2014 SVHO plate!
- The R&D FX SVHO Pump Shoe Intake Grate Sealer Kit will seal up the intake grate, pump shoe and pump inlet to reduce cavitation. Pump hook-up, and top speed performance are increased significantly!
- The R&D 2014 SVHO-FX High Performance Cooling Kit will substantially reduce engine temperatures and keep them stable and under control to 160-175 degrees allowing speed runs after speed runs to be done, or run a 15 lap main event race without severe overheat fade . The O.E.M. cooling kit is definitely highly inadequate for higher boost pressure and higher rpm engine packages. Race testing on the 2014 FZR without the R&D Kit displayed a full 150-200 RPM “Drop Off” and 1 plus MPH speed loss due to heat fade. “Keep Your Cool” with an R&D Cooling Kit! The R&D Cooling Kit has been the kit to use in Recreational, Off Shore, and Closed Course conditions around the world.
- The R&D FX SVHO Power Plenum Filter Kit will add a noticeable increase in throttle response and overall power by opening up and allowing more air flow over the super restrictive O.E.M. paper filter located in the air plenum box. O.E.M. paper filters are known to be over restrictive causing sluggish low-end power! The R&D Filter is easy to install in 15 minutes, adds a great sound tone, and adds peak rpm’s and power. The R&D Air Filter element is lifetime serviceable over the restrictive non serviceable stock filter.
- The R&D 2014 SVHO-FX intake manifold ribbon remover sleeve will unlock a 35-40 CFM (cubic feet per minute) air flow restriction by replacing the intake manifold ribbon with the R&D billet intake manifold sleeve. Pt #
- The R&D 2014 FXSVHO Turbo T1 Re-programmed ECU has all the top ECU racing upgrades such as raised rev limiter settings, raised boost limiter setting to allow full boost potentials, aggressive race ignition timing advancements, re-worked fuel tables that will allow big power to be gained at a very reasonable price. R&D T1 Turbo Ignition Programs are designed to work with the 2014 stock injector and stock fuel pump and are developed to be used exclusively with 91 octane or Sunoco 100 Racing Fuels. R&D also has the popular T1 Offshore ECU Program that can also be used in the kit when 91 pump gasoline must be used at Leaner AFR values for super long endurance races where fueling is not an option such as Long Beach to Catalina. Programming is available in a variety of rev-limit settings. Call R&D for the latest updates for the FX SVHO.
- The R&D High Performance Titanium Retainer Kit offers an economical solution to gain a smoother and more precise valve train by reducing retainer weight which will reduce the possibility of valve float. The R&D Titanium Retainer replaces the vulnerable and known to break stock Yamaha O.E.M. steel retainer with race proven titanium. The R&D Trust the pro’s at R&D with all your Camshaft and Valve Train upgrades.
- The R&D Pro Pitch Impellor combinations offers excellent acceleration, added mid range pull and improved top speed performance while keeping the RPM's in a reasonably low range. No one has tested more impellor combinations or has more experience with impellor set ups than R&D. Trust the Pro’s at R&D for all your impellor and pump set up needs. Note: Call R&D for custom impellor services tailored for your desired RPM range and performance. R&D offers several Impellor combinations for the T1 Turbo Kit. Currently 14/20, 14/21, and 15/21 Impellors are the most economical replacement over stock.
- The R&D 2014 SVHO-FX Pro Series Sponson Kit offers 2 rider preferred adjustable blade positions, and 2 backing plate settings that will accommodate settings for the recreational rider or closed course racer. The R&D precision cast aluminum backing plate and Race Inspired sponson blade will significantly improve low and high speed cornering capabilities, and add unmatched straight line stability. The R&D Pro Series Sponson Kit will reduce high speed chine walking and has also been tested 2 up!
- The R&D SHO/FZ/FZR/SVHO-FX VTS Trim Driver Cam is a cam device that installs directly in place of the O.E.M. plastic VTS trim driver cam. The R&D cam is designed to recalibrate the trim position amount from an O.E.M. 7 to 8 degree per shift to a finer and speed friendly 4 degree per shift. The O.E.M. SHO/FZ neutral position setting is 85 degree or 5 degree up from horizontal zero. The new recalibrated position with the new R&D Trim Cam is 87.5 degrees or 2.5 degree up from horizontal zero. The R&D Trim Cam will deliver a more positive group of adjustments that will allow much better turning capabilities, as well as finer adjustments for rough water conditions. The R&D Trim Cam will work with the O.E.M. trim nozzle assembly, or the R&D Auto Trim Kit.
NOTE: Call R&D for the latest tuning tips and ECU Program information and suggestions for fuel types in your area. R&D has many Pro Stock and Pro Limited Kits being used to win consistently in foreign countries around the world. R&D can offer suggestions for custom setups in your region.